Sunday, January 23, 2011

Seriously?

Yes, there are some seriously WTF?! products on the market right now. Yes, I put the Snuggie in that catergory. Yes, I have a super soft and cozy blanket that I use in my chair when it gets cold. Do I need to have one attached to me? $#@@ NO. NEVER. NADA. I'm totally okay with pulling my "trapped" hands out of the blanket when I need to pick something up, or even "gasp" taking it off when I get up.

This one, the "Forever Lazy" takes the cake!



Okay, I will admit that the idea of an adult size "onesie" PJ is appealing, especially during those two to three weeks a year when it gets down right frigid at night. But I would never, and I mean NEVER EVER EVER wear it out of the house! Tailgating? Are you serious? And the "zippered hatches" are insane! I most definitely do not need a butt flap that my kids would have a field day trying to unzip all the time!

So, fess up. Would you wear the "Forever Lazy?" (Very apropos title I must say.) What products have you shaking your head in wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment