Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Emmy Red Carpet look that blew me away...

This morning, I was glancing through some Emmy pics (because yes, yet again, I didn't even know the show was on) to see the latest red carpet looks. I love to see the worst of people who have enough money to know better, right? LOL Amidst all of the pics, I came across Kelly Osborne. I know I've been pretty much out of the celeb happenings loop lately, but OMG! What a change! This is the Kelly I remember:



Bad clothes, even worse makeup... right?
This is her Emmy red carpet look:



Holy Moly!! Has she cleanup up well, or what? She looks amazing. Okay, personally, I like her as her natural brunette better, but props none the less. She looks, dare I say it, sophisticated?? Love, love LOVE the dress! It's so chic, understated, and amazing. Completely blown away to see her looking so fabulous.


Any stars blow you away at the Emmy's?

No comments:

Post a Comment